Data Centre Services Engineer
At DataManagement Professionals (DMP) we offer our customers reliable and cost-effective data management solutions globally. DMP has offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, United Kingdom, Spain and South Africa.
As we are growing rapidly, we are looking for a Data Centre Services Engineer to join our team in the Netherlands.
What are we looking for?
As a Data Centre Services Engineer you are responsible for managing, developing, implementing and designing the DMaaS infrastructure in our datacentres across the globe. The DMaaS service consists cloud-based backup, content indexing, storage and disaster recovery. The infrastructure must guarantee that our customer’s data is available to them at any given time. Therefore it’s essential that the infrastructure is available 24×7 and performing in the best possible way.
What do we expect from you?
- Monitoring, implementing and managing high-end datacentre environments
- Implementing the DMaaS service
- Keeping the data centre environment up to date
- Pro- actively advising on installation, configuration and optimization of the infrastructure and services
- Participation and contributing to the implementation of projects
- Bachelor in relevant field
- Passion for technology combined with a customer-oriented approach
- Ability to perform under stress- never a dull moment
- 5 years plus of relevant experience in management environments
- Excellent knowledge of Windows, Linux
- Good knowledge of Cisco networks
- Good knowledge of Fortigate Firewalls
- Knowledge of NetApp, Commvault of other data management products is an advantage
- Get it done mentality- always find ways and solutions to make it happen
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent compensation package in line with your level of experience
- Lease car
- Opportunities to grow (training, certification) as we find your potential as valuable as your current skillset
- Great, skilled colleagues – fun environment
If you are interested at working at DataManagement Professionals- please send your resume and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org